Friday 8 November 2013

How Will The Audience Recognise The Genre Of Music?

The audience will recognise the genre of my music by the way the CD cover looks. From researching existing CD covers by other artists with the same genre as the song I have chosen I have noticed how indie genres tend to have not very much going on in the cover, the band or artist is usually an empty space is the background. In some cases the the CD cover looks a little weird and different from what you would usually see. 

How will you address your particular target audience?

To get this across to my target audience I will follow the typical indie look of CD covers and have the artist in the picture but to add a weird strange look I will add some creepy looking animals into the background that you can see. Possibly hiding behind the singer, this I think will make an interesting looking cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment