- Because we have decided to have a camp fire scene this is obviously a health and safety risk. To minimise this risk we are making sure that there is a reasonable distance that the cast stay away from the fire.
- We will have a adult around at all times to keep and eye and also start the fire for us.
- When we have finished with the fire we will make sure that it is put out properly. An adult will do this for us.
- Fire extinguishers will be nearby just in case there is a accident that is caused.
- To light these fireworks we will have a responsible adult to do this for us.
- The fireworks will be lit from a distance to that if there is any problems they won't be near anybody.
- We will have life safety floats, so if anyone falls in we will have something to throw at them and help get them out.
- The cast won't be standing near the edge of the lake.
- To reduce the risk of people tripping on the wires, we will tape the wires to the floor.